A ST. AND C ST. GARAGE MONTHLY PARKING
Do you work Downtown? Need an affordable place to park?
In the two, 5-story garages located near 4th/A St and 4th/C St, the City of San Rafael offers monthly parking! Monthly parkers "come & go" with unlimited access & utilize a card to enter/exit. Parking is first-come, first-served and spaces are not assigned. The cost is $73 p/card and is due at the Parking Services Division office by the 1st of the month. A $10 card deposit is required when opening a new account. We suggest using bill pay via your financial institution to easily pay your monthly fee. Please read our Terms & Conditions.
- If you only need 1 card, sign-up for ONLINE RECURRING MONTHLY PAYMENTS, (when signing up initially please make note of the payment cut off date info). IF the recurring payments option doesn't work for you, submit our paper application at our office & make your monthly payment via mail, bill pay or in person.
- If you need 2+ cards, submit our paper application at our office. You must make your monthly payments via mail, bill pay or in person. We currently do not have an online payment program for multi-card accounts.
"FREQUENT PARKER" DISCOUNT CARD
The Frequent Parker Card (FPC) is a 50% off discount card that may be used in both Downtown 5-story garages located near 4th/A and 4th/C St. The FPC is ideal for those who frequent Downtown, yet don't visit daily. The normal hourly rate in these garages is $1.00 p/hr. When you use the card, the rate you pay becomes $0.50 p/hr. The FPC costs $25 and is a ONE-TIME fee required to obtain the card. Stop by the Parking Services office (1033 C Street @ Fifth Ave.) to get started. No application is required.
Those who work Downtown on a part-time basis love these cards!
DOWNTOWN MERCHANT PARKING VALIDATIONS
METER BAGS & "NO PARKING" SIGNS
- Meter bags and "No Parking" signs may be purchased at the Parking Services office at 1033 C St.
- "No Parking" signs must be placed at the "no parking" location and verified with the Police Department at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to start of your "No Parking" request date.
- Are you moving or relocating?
Residential Parking Permits
San Rafael does not currently have any residential areas with parking permits in place. If your neighborhood is interested, please take a look at the policy below and contact us.
Private Property Parking Signage
When placing signage on your private property for parking restrictions, refer to the guidelines here.