Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month


Claim for Damages

Submit your claim electronically or download a PDF and submit it either in person, by mail, or fax to the City Clerk’s Office. As with all claims, you should provide any information that you believe will support your claim (i.e., estimates, photographs and diagrams).

The outside adjuster will move quickly to resolve your claim. As soon as the outside adjuster has all the necessary information, you will be advised if your claim is approved or denied.

Close window