We strive for exceptional responsiveness to our residents, our policy makers, and fellow staff. Our forward thinking focus provides the framework for an open and neutral approach to conducting City Council meetings, recording and maintaining accurate City history, conducting impartial elections, and efficient processing of administrative duties in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We are committed to continually expanding our knowledge to better support the community we serve. We pride ourselves in being an innovative team with remarkable customer service.
What we do
- Administration of local elections
- Local Filing Officer and Filing Official duties under the Political Reform Act
- Custodian of the City's records
- Manage the City Council's legislative agenda and documents
- Record and maintain proceedings of Council meetings, minutes, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, etc.
- Posting and publication of legal notices and documents
- Receive claims, summons, appeals and suits related to city government
- Maintenance of the municipal code
- Maintain custody of the City Seal
- Administer Oath of Office