All City facilities are open for appointments (see office hours and appointments). Please click here to find out more details about the services you are interested in.

COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) information and resources

Film Shoot Business License

Applies to filming on public or private property in San Rafael

You can register online, selecting "Film Crew/Private Property" or "Film Crew/Public Property" as your Business Type.  Please be prepared to provide the number of days you will be filming on public property and on private property.

Film shoots may require permits from the Police Department and Fire Prevention, depending on the nature of the shoot.

Contact our Parking Division if you wish to purchase meter bags or "No Parking" signs near your filming location.

Close window