Here’s an update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael.
- Wrote a post about our current site analytics.
- Decided the team needed a Trello board for better coordination and communication. It’s already helping.
- Pretty much finished all the answers content! Whew! There’s a few we still need to figure out but the bulk of that work is done. Dudes, check them out.
- Finalized content for residents, businesses and visitors landing pages, with pages and content behind the icon buttons.
- Learned how to create department pages and their menus in the CMS.
- Added and trained more staff to new our constituent relationship management platform.
- Finalized our new City logo for a fresh new look!
- Draft content for smaller department pages (City Attorney, City Clerk, City Council, City Manager, Human Resources, IT, and Finance).
- Review and provide feedback on design options for color palette, image gallery, iconography, typography, and overall look & feel with a local design firm.
- Finish the last few answers for the answers worksheet and add more content to the pages behind residents, businesses and visitors landing pages.
- Explore implementation of electronic signatures.
Thanks for checking out our update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael. Tweet us your thoughts and ideas @WhatUpSanRafael.