The City’s administrative offices will be closed from Monday, December 25 – Monday, January 1. 24-hour operations will remain in effect for the Police and Fire Departments. Some facilities will be open at full or limited hours. Get more information.

Out of Town Business Licenses

Applies to businesses such as contractors and gardeners from outside city limits as well as pumpkin patch/Christmas tree lot operators without a physical office in San Rafael

For new licenses and changes of location or ownership, we offer online registration.  By default, you will be issued a quarterly license.  In your business description, please indicate if you prefer an annual license.

You are more than welcome to complete a PDF Aplication if you prefer.  Check out our instruction manual for guidance on completing your application.

Out of Town Tax Schedule

Close window