General Plan Library
The documents listed below have been completed as part of the 2040 General Plan Update.
Please scroll down this page to the next section to review documents prepared prior to the kick-off of the 2040 General Plan Update in 2017.
Below are documents prepared prior to the kick-off of the 2040 General Plan Update in 2017. The first link is to General Plan 2020, which was adopted in 2004 and serves as the current General Plan for the City of San Rafael. The other links are to plans and studies that have been completed since 2004 that may shape new General Plan policies and actions.
RFP Information (June-August, 2018)
On August 9, 2018, the City of San Rafael released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for technical services on the General Plan Update and preparation of a Downtown Precise Plan. This page provides information for prospective bidders, including links to the RFP, the detailed scopes of work, the City’s Standard Professional Services Agreement, and attachments related to the Precise Plan grant. This page also provides a list of firms contacted about the RFP opportunity, questions and responses from prospective bidders, sign-in sheets from the pre-bid conference (scheduled for August 20 at 9:30 AM), and other information relevant to the bid process. Proposals must be received by 5:00 PM on Monday September 10, 2018.
- Request for Proposals (8/9/2018)
- Attachment A: Detailed Scopes of Work
- Attachment B: Standard Professional Services Agreement
- Attachment C: Draft Annex I and II to the Supplemental Form of the City’s pending Master Services Agreement with MTC (identifies schedule and amounts of deliverable-linked grant installments from MTC to the City for the Precise Plan)
- List of Firms Receiving the RFP
- Sign-In Sheets from Pre-Bid Meeting 8/20/18
- Questions and Responses from the 8/20/18 Pre-Bid Meeting
- Questions and Responses submitted by Bidders by 8/23/18