The City’s administrative offices will be closed from Monday, December 25 – Monday, January 1. 24-hour operations will remain in effect for the Police and Fire Departments. Some facilities will be open at full or limited hours. Get more information.

Emergencies / Sewer Spills

Sewage spills must be reported ASAP!

If you see raw sewage coming from an overflow device (such as a mushroom cap) next to a building, it is likely a stoppage in the sewer lateral and the responsibility of the property owner - the property owner should call a plumbing company to service their sewer line.

If you think the stoppage is in the Sewer District main line or you think there are issues with a sewer district pump station, call (415) 485-3374 or if it is after hours, call the police department at (415) 485-3000.

Close window