Here’s an update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael.
- Had an awesome Labor Day weekend and some well deserved r&r.
- Created new online forms for claims, a neighborhood association directory, various applications and complaints.
- Identified about 50 PDF handouts to be converted and consolidated into webpages. And this was just for one department.
- Continued content creation and refinement for smaller department pages (City Attorney, City Clerk, City Council, City Manager, Human Resources, IT, and Finance).
- Added more content to the residents, businesses and visitors landing pages.
- Create done/doing and blocked checklists for each department and landing page.
- Create more online forms.
- Content, content, content!
- Get everything ready for director review.
Thanks for checking out our update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael. Tweet us your thoughts and ideas @WhatUpSanRafael.