Here’s an update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael.
- Developed draft content for smaller department pages (City Attorney, City Clerk, City Council, City Manager, Human Resources, IT, and Finance).
- Provided feedback on design options for color palette, image gallery, iconography, typography, and overall look & feel with a local design firm.
- Audited the answers worksheet and uploaded the content to the beta site.
- Added more content to the residents, businesses and visitors landing pages.
- Learn how to upload documents and build forms in the CMS.
- Audit current PDFs and determine which ones will become pages, documents and new online forms.
- Continue creating and refining content for smaller department and project pages.
- Get answers and department pages ready for director review.
- Have an awesome Labor Day weekend.
Thanks for checking out our update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael. Tweet us your thoughts and ideas @WhatUpSanRafael.