Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month

DPW Street Striping

Public Works

Our mission is to ensure San Rafael’s infrastructure meets the needs of our vibrant and growing city through careful management of major improvements and the maintenance of our city’s assets.

See draft Infrastructure and Transportation Work Plan here


111 Morphew Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
General business hours
Mon - Thu: 8:00am-5:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm

Offices open to the public
Tue & Thu: 8:30am - 12:30pm

Check out this map to see all complete and active projects in San Rafael...

Close window