Making City services easy to use, and work for everyone.
The new demands of the digital era require a new approach to government. Community expectations of how government communicates, engages, and delivers services are changing. Our response is to assess what is working, what is broken, and transform services to meet the needs of our users and the expectations of the modern era.
- Government should be designed with and for people.
- Data and information empower people to make good decisions.
- Building capacity at all levels of the organization is key to sustainable, digital transformation.
- The future of technology infrastructure is agile, adaptable, and accessible.
- Openness and transparency make for better government.