Making City services easy to use, and work for everyone.
The new demands of the digital era require a new approach to government. Technology now touches everything in the 21st century. We provide oversight of the City's technology operations, service design, community engagement, help desk support, network infrastructure, citywide open data initiatives, and performance measurement. We do this by leveraging digital principles such as designing with and for our users, practicing continual improvement, using data to drive decisions, and modernizing our technology stacks.
- Government should be designed with and for people.
- Data and information empower people to make good decisions.
- Building capacity at all levels of the organization is key to sustainable, digital transformation.
- The future of technology infrastructure is agile, adaptable, and accessible.
- Openness and transparency make for better government.