FAQ Topic: Court

How can I find an attorney?

To get in touch with an experienced attorney in the Marin County area, contact the Marin SF Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service at (415) 989-1616. 

Where do I report for jury duty?

Jury duty is handled through the Jury Services department of the Marin County Superior Court in room 244 of the Marin County Civic Center located at 1301 Civic Center Drive in San Rafael. For more information pertaining to jury services, contact Marin County Superior Court Jury Services at (415) 444-7120.

Close window