Protecting San Rafael from wildfire is a team effort, we need your help. Take a look at our Wildfire Safety Action Plan and let us know what you think.

How do I obtain information about a court case in Marin County?

The Marin County Superior Court handles all court cases for the County of Marin. For information about court cases, contact Marin County Superior Court at (415) 444-7000.

Close window