FAQ Tag: selling food

What about selling food?

If selling or preparing food is a part of your business, you must apply for a health permit from the County of Marin in addition to obtaining a business license. Environmental Health Services  3501 Civic Center Drive #236 San Rafael, CA 94903  (415) 499-6907 www.co.marin.ca.us

Close window