Please note:  City Hall and most departments/facilities will be closed from December 23rd through January 2nd. We will resume all services on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.

What about selling food?

If selling or preparing food is a part of your business, you must apply for a health permit from the County of Marin in addition to obtaining a business license.

Environmental Health Services 
3501 Civic Center Drive #236
San Rafael, CA 94903 
(415) 499-6907

Close window