Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month

FAQ Tag: report

How do I file a police report?

You can report identity theft, lost property, theft, vandalism, or vehicle burglary online. For reporting other crimes, call (415) 485-3000 or visit the police department Monday to Friday from 8 a.m.  to 5 p.m. or Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1400 Fifth Avenue (down stairs at City Hall).

How do I report a barking dog?

First, try calmly talking to the dog owner to make sure they are aware of the problem.  Then, if the problem persists, you can call the police non-emergency line at (415) 485-3000. Depending on other call priorities, officers may respond on multiple occasions to issue warnings before issuing a citation.

Close window