Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month

FAQ Tag: license

How do I get a liquor license?

To sell alcoholic beverages, you’ll need a liquor license. California has four types (3 for full liquor and 1 for beer & wine only). You can find information about buying a liquor license from the California Department of Alcohol & Beverage Control (ABC). The nearest local ABC office is in Santa Rosa, and you can call them … Continued

How do I get a driver’s license?

You can get a California Driver’s License at the Department of Motor Vehicles. The nearest DMV offices are in Corte Madera and Novato.

Close window