Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month

FAQ Tag: health permit

What about selling food?

If selling or preparing food is a part of your business, you must apply for a health permit from the County of Marin Food Program in addition to obtaining a business license. Environmental Health Services  3501 Civic Center Drive San Rafael, CA 94903  (415) 473-6907

Close window