Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month

FAQ Tag: claims

How do I file a claim against the City?

The City Clerk’s Office receives all claims against the City of San Rafael. To file a claim,  fill out a claim form  and submit it in person or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office. City Clerk’s Office, Rm. 209 1400 Fifth Avenue PO Box 151560 San Rafael, CA 94915-1560

Close window