Protecting San Rafael from wildfire is a team effort, we need your help. Take a look at our Wildfire Safety Action Plan and let us know what you think.

How do I file a claim against the City?

The City Clerk’s Office receives all claims against the City of San Rafael. To file a claim,  fill out a claim form  and submit it in person or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office.

City Clerk’s Office, Rm. 209
1400 Fifth Avenue
PO Box 151560
San Rafael, CA 94915-1560

Close window