Make these fun Wookie Cookies to celebrate Star Wars Day! May the Fourth be with you!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Gingerbread Cookie Recipe or Mix
- Big Spoon
- Rolling Pin
- Cookie Sheet
- Pot Holder
- Large Gingerbread Man Cookie Cutter
- Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Plastic Bag or Pastry Bag
- Mix your cookie dough
- Roll out your dough on a floured surface.
- Cut out your Wookie shape
- Give it a little stretch as Wookies are quite tall
- Use your fork and give your Wookie some fur
- Bake and cool
Make a Wookie friend If you have a small cookie cutter, you can make some Ewoks! Just cut out little ears and add to the head before baking.
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave – put your chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave on high 30 seconds at a time, stirring between blasts, until melted.
- Careful, don’t over do it. You can also use the double boiler method on your stove top.
- Put your melted chocolate in the corner of a plastic bag or into your piping bag. Clip the end of the bag, so chocolate can come out. Pipe on bandoleer and other details.
Then enjoy your “Chewie” delights!