MASSA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC.
BUILDING & ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
P.O. Box 150097, SAN RAFAEL, CA 94915 L
177 UPPER TOYON
POOL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE
START DATE IS DECEMBER 3 AT 10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
- Massa Construction Co., Inc. will be pouring concrete for the pool project which will require closing the roadway at 101 Upper Toyon and at 201 Upper Toyon.
- Traffic will be detoured on the adjacent one-way road. Address at 100 and 90 Upper Toyon will be able to access their houses.
Addresses at 91, 200, 201 and 120 will use the detour to access their properties.
- Through traffic from Kentfield and San Rafael will use the detour.
- Flagmen and traffic control signs will be place to direct traffic in a safe manner.
- Emergency vehicles will be able to pass through the closed road if necessary with a 10 minute delay to move the concrete truck
If you have special access requirements for vehicles which may need to pass through the construction zone while construction operations are in effect, please schedule these events with our crew to avoid any conflicts. Please provide our crew with a minimum 30-minute notice for our workers to stop any operations that may conflict with your use of the road during the one-way traffic control. Some construction activities will require a temporary road closure through the work zone. Please follow the posted detour signs that the are in place.
If you have any special needs or requirements during this slide repair operation, please contact Massa Construction Co., Inc.
Massa Construction Co., Inc. Office: 415 459-0400
Cell: 415 518-4001
Dana Beck-Superintendent On-Site
Cell: 415 464-7564
Jose Catalan-Foreman On-Site
Cell: 415 613-9088