FAQ Topic: Sidewalk Program Eligibility

How do I know if I qualify as low-income?

You must submit with your application, proof of current affiliation with a government or utility administered program for low-income individuals or families. Eligible programs include: PG&E California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) Program PG&E Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA) Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) – U.S. Office of Community Services Marin Housing Authority Below … Continued

Who is eligible for this program?

You must be a property owner within incorporated San Rafael (applications may not be submitted by renters). Each property (APN) is able to submit one application. If one property owner owns multiple properties within San Rafael, each property may apply for the program separately. Property owners with sidewalk damage due to private construction (cut, removal, … Continued

Close window