FAQ Topic: School

How do I apply to College of Marin?

New students interested in enrolling for classes at College of Marin can apply online! If you are a returning student you can register for classes by logging into your MyCOM account. For more information, contact College of Marin at (415) 485-9305.

How do I enroll my child in school?

Contact the San Rafael City Schools Student Enrollment & Family Center at (415) 492-3236 or (415) 492-3226. Visit their website for your neighborhood school and enrollment forms.

Close window