FAQ Topic: Pay a bill

How do I pay my Business License?

Business License Tax payments can be made online, whether it is a balance due payment or renewal. You can also pay in-person on the 3rd Floor of San Rafael City Hall.

How do I pay my ambulance bill?

The bill may be covered by your insurance and/or Paramedic Tax revenues. To find out if you owe anything, call the Fire Department at (415) 458-3304. The Fire Department (via our authorized biller) will send you a bill with a health insurance information request form, so that we can bill your health insurance for the transport. For Residents … Continued

How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your bill through Marin Municipal Water District’s (MMWD) online payment system. MMWD’s website has information on additional ways to pay your bill.

Close window