FAQ Topic: Minor Continuing Encroachment Permit

Types of jobs requiring a Minor Continuing Encroachment Permit

Flat or low-level improvements/landscaping adjacent to city streets or pedestrian walking paths, including but not limited to low-level plants and shrubs, landscape walls and fences less than 3’ in height, a private postal box on a post, boulders, concrete and other flat work Bicycle racks Newspaper racks Awnings, signs, eaves or other minor architectural features … Continued

Close window