FAQ Topic: Code Enforcement

Outdoor Dining

For information on Outdoor Dining contact the Planning Division at (415)485-3355.

Animal Keeping (Non Emergency)

For non-emergency issues regarding Animal Keeping, contact the  Code Enforcement Division or call (415) 485-3097  

Smoking Ordinance

Contact Marin County Health Department Tobacco Program at (415) 473-3020

Tenant/Landlord Disputes

For Landlord/Tenant disputes contact either Marin Mediation Services at (415) 473-6495 or Legal Aid of Marin at (415) 492-0230. If you want to ask some quick questions, check out DoNotPay’s free robot lawyer!

Close window