The City of San Rafael will be sending out weekly project updates with construction updates, traffic closure updates, and other relevant information for this project. To receive these updates, please sign up using the form at the left-hand side of the project website.
THIS WEEK December11 – December 15
- Construction crews completed planting new street trees on Second Street and Third Street.
- Crews completed the lane striping and pavement markers.
- Crews painted turn arrows at Third Street and C Street and at Second Street and Marquard Avenue.
- Crews activated new traffic signals at Third Street and Brooks Street and at Second Street and Fourth Street.
- Crews completed installing traffic signs.
NEXT WEEK December 18 – December 22
- Crews will install center lane channelizers on Second Street.
- Street parking spaces will be marked “No Parking.” Please move your vehicles overnight.
The daytime hours of work will be 6:00am – 6:00pm and lane closures 6:00am – 3:00pm on Third Street and Second Street westbound, and 9:00am – 6:00pm on Second Street eastbound.