The City of San Rafael is excited to announce that, following the County’s updated Public Health Order, we will be opening the Terra Linda Community Pool on July 6. The Health Order lays out specific guidelines for pool capacity and safe operations, which will impact the programs that the City is able to
offer this summer.
Starting July 6, the Terra Linda Pool will be open for lap swim and recreational swim on a reservation only basis. The number of people that will be able to use the pool at any given time will be significantly reduced to allow for social distancing and regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces. Reservations will be taken through our website once they are available.
For up-to-date information on the Terra Linda Community Pool, please visit www.livelifelocally.org. We look forward to welcoming swimmers back into the Terra Linda Pool on July 6!
Stay Healthy San Rafael
The best defense against a respiratory virus is prevention and good hygiene.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wear a facial covering when leaving the home on essential business.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Stay informed by checking reliable sources of information and practice good hygiene to protect yourself and others. The City of San Rafael and our partners in Marin County will continue to remain vigilant and keep the public informed as the situation evolves.
For the most recent updates regarding COVID-19 in San Rafael, please visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.