Sign up for email updates and get the latest information about COVID-19 from Marin County Health and Human Services. The County has set up a new COVID-19 information hotline at 415-473-7191, and you can also email questions to COVIDemail@example.com.
Help the community prevent the spread of germs and disease by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Staying home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
On Monday evening, the City Council will consider ratifying a Proclamation of Local Emergency, a legal document that will mobilize resources, accelerate emergency planning, streamline staffing, and allow for future reimbursement by the state and federal governments. The proclamation reinforces that this is not business as usual and gives us more tools to be even more prepared so that we can be confident that our local readiness efforts are as robust as possible to protect the health of our community. Read the staff report.