The following land use restrictions are in effect for the Marin Municipal Water District, Mount Tamalpais State Park, Marin Open Space, San Rafael Open Space and The Point Reyes National Seashore during the Red Flag conditions.
- Closures at Sky Oaks, Natalie Coffin Green Park (Ross), and Leo Cronin Parking Lot, MMWD
- Mount Vision Rd, Inverness and Stinson Beach Parking Lot (National Park Service)
- All open burning and burn permits are suspended on public lands
- Closures to Mount Tamalpais State Park
- Roads north of Panoramic Highway are closed to motor vehicle traffic on Pantoll Road and Ridgecrest Boulevard. All park use permits north of Panoramic Highway are suspended, including filming.
Residents are advised to exercise extreme caution during the Red Flag Warning because a simple spark could cause a major wildfire, including the use of equipment and machinery as well as smoking.
Full press release: http://nixle.us/BDS7L