Recurring Payments Instructions for Phase 1 Roll-out
- Currently, Recurring Monthly Payments is only available to account holders with one Parking Card.
- If your account will include 2 or more Parking Cards, you cannot use this form. Until further notice, please download our paper application from our website and submit it in person at 1033 C St.
- You will need agree to our NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS before your submission will be sent. Please take time to familiarize yourself with the revised agreement language.
- In order to pay your monthly parking account electronically, you will need to set up Recurring Monthly Payments.
- Recurring Monthly Payments is the only electronic payment option we currently offer. The payment will debit on the 5th day of each month as long as you have an active account.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted to us.
- If you are a Downtown resident and currently park overnight in the garage, please be sure to fill in the overnight parker information thoroughly – even if you think we have this information.
- If you do not wish to enroll in the Recurring Payments program, you may continue to pay your monthly parking bill via one of the following manners: check by mail, “bill pay” with your financial institution, or in person at the Parking Services office (1033 C St.).
- To cancel your Recurring Payments subscription, use our Monthly Parking Card Cancellation form.
Application date cut-off:
You will be paying for either the current month’s bill or the upcoming month’s bill, depending on when you do this. If you are unsure if you have already paid your last month’s bill, please come to our office. Carefully read the following information:
- If you are signing up on or after the 5th of the month, and on or before the 15th of the month, you will be charged once on the date you fill out the form for this month, and next month on the 5th, etc.
- If you are signing up on or after the 20th of the month, and on or before of the 5th of the next month, you will pay in full for the following month on the 5th.
We understand that you may have questions, so please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org