Watch the City Council meeting on YouTube at 7:00 p.m.

Who Can I Hire to Clear Weeds from Around My House?

Most homeowners need a landscape or tree contractor to clear grass, weeds, and brush from around their home. See the contractor’s page at FireSafe Marin – for links to local contractors who’ve received basic training.

Close window