LearnĀ  about facility hours and city services during COVID-19

Who are the agencies that must approve the permit?

The permitting agencies include the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC), the Regional Water Quality Control Board, California Fish and Wildlife, and the City of San Rafael.

Close window