When will the work take place in my neighborhood?

Roadside work typically occurs in the Spring of every year and focusses on areas with increased risks across the entire City. If you would like to report hazardous roadside vegetation in your neighborhood, please call the defensible space hotline with specific information at (415) 485-3054

Close window