Updates to City Hall Hours on Fridays in July and August 


What should I do if the sewage is overflowing?

Overflow devices are usually located near the building.  They may have lids or mushroom shaped caps on top of the sewer pipe.  Their purpose is to allow sewage from a plugged sewer to overflow outside of the building.  There is a chance the District sewer main is plugged and requires maintenance.  Please call (415) 485-3374.  If it is after hours, call (415) 485-3000.

Close window