What does the process for a Residential Resale Report involve?
- Application and payment of a fee (usually by the seller). This may be done at City Hall 8:30-4:30 M-F, or by filling out an online application and emailing it to the Building Division.
- Our staff will perform a Building Permit, Planning file, and Code Enforcement records search.
- A physical inspection is performed by our staff. Inspections are scheduled with the applicant.
- We issue a written report, which is posted on our website
- Potential follow-up by the city for any identified unpermitted work.