What does the process for a Residential Resale Report involve?
- The applicant will need to apply and pay a fee. This may be done at City Hall 8:30-4:30 M-Th; 8:30-1:30 on Friday, or by filling out an online application and mailing it in with a check; or applying online if paying by credit card.
- Our staff will research all Building Permits, Planning files, and Code Enforcement records that pertain to the property.
- An inspection of the property is performed by our staff. Within seven (7) business days following the receipt date of the application, a staff member will call the owner (seller) or their representative to schedule a date and time for the City inspection.
- We issue a written report, which is posted on our website.
- Potential follow-up by the city for any identified unpermitted work.