Other jobs requiring a Minor Temporary Encroachment Permit

  • Closure for limited periods of public streets, driveways or public areas not under control of the State or the County
  • Closure for limited periods of time of public sidewalks
  • Construction required for installation of sidewalks, driveways approaches, curbs and gutters, including underdrains, underground facilities, and sewer laterals
  • Painting of address numbers on curbs
  • Painting/washing of building exteriors adjacent to the public right of way or public street
  • Scaffoldings
  • Temporary construction fencing
  • Tree trimming by private property owners or their contractors
Close window