Do I need a seller’s permit?

Most businesses engaged in the sale of tangible goods require a California Seller’s Permit in addition to obtaining a business license. To apply, contact the State Board of Equalization.

California Department of Tax and Fee Administration
50 D Street, Room 230
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
(707) 890-6267

Close window