How do I know if I qualify as low-income?

You must submit with your application, proof of current affiliation with a government or utility administered program for low-income individuals or families. Eligible programs include:

  • PG&E California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) Program
  • PG&E Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA)
  • Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) – U.S. Office of Community Services
  • Marin Housing Authority Below Market Rate (BMR) Housing
  • Marin Housing Authority Residential Rehabilitation Loan Program
  • Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Homeownership Program
  • CalFresh
  • Market Match, Agricultural Institute of Marin
  • Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
  • Marin Center for Independent Living Client Assistance Funds
  • Other (must describe program and upload proof or affiliation)
Close window