All City facilities are currently closed for walk-in service. Please call to find out more details about the services you are interested in.

COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) information and resources

How do I report a street light outage?

Contact the City’s Public Works Department at (415) 485-3355 or submit your question or concern online.

Close window