In response to community concerns about noise the San Rafael and Novato City Councils have established a Quiet Zone effective immediately. The train horn will not blow at railroad crossings.

How do I register to vote?

You can register to vote online at the CA Secretary of State website or submit your voter registration form to the Marin County Elections Department by mail or in person. The Marin County Elections Department is located at 3501 Civic Center Drive in room 121. You may pick up a voter registration form at any of the following locations:

        • The Marin County Elections Department;
        • Post Offices;
        • Libraries;
        • Any fire station;
        • City Clerks’ Offices; or
        • The Department of Motor Vehicles

For more information on voting, contact the Marin County Elections Department at (415) 473-6456.

Close window