All City facilities are currently closed for walk-in service. Please call to find out more details about the services you are interested in.

COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) information and resources

How do I prove my Short-Term Rental is my “Primary Residence”?

To prove your Short-Term Rental is your “Primary Residence,” you must provide three of the following five documents when you register:

  • Motor vehicle registration;
  • Driver’s license;
  • Voter registration;
  • Tax documents showing the Residential Unit as the Permanent Resident’s residence for the purposes of a home owner’s tax exemption;
  • A utility bill.
Close window