The best way to assist people experiencing homelessness in Marin is to donate or volunteer directly through social service agencies and community groups working with our community.
Please do not donate directly to the Service Support Area as the bulk of donations are discarded and contribute to the collection of debris at the site.
- Homeward Bound Marin – In addition to being Marin’s primary emergency shelter provider, Homeward Bound also operates 353 units of supportive housing units, provides medical respite care, and provides job training opportunities.
- St Vincent de Paul Marin – In Marin since 1946, St. Vincent’s does much more than just provide 200,000 warm meals every year at its Free Dining Room on B Street.
- Downtown Streets Team – Downtown Streets Team is a work experience program that provides volunteer opportunities for men and women experiencing homelessness.
- Ritter Center – The Ritter Center is Marin’s primary healthcare provider for people experiencing homelessness.
- Adopt A Family Marin – Adopt A Family of Marin works to prevent homelessness and provide stability for Marin families in need.