All City facilities are currently closed for walk-in service. Please call to find out more details about the services you are interested in.

COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) information and resources

How can I file a complaint?

To file a complaint regarding a Short-Term Rental in San Rafael:

For other questions, please  contact Eric Cogbill with any complaints at or at 415.485.3487.

Close window