Everyone must wear a face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces, specifically when:
- Inside public spaces or waiting in line to enter public spaces
- Seeking health care
- Waiting for or riding on mass transit or other shared transportation
- In common areas of buildings, such as hallways, stairways, elevators and parking facilities.
- Workers at businesses physically open and in areas where the public is present, likely to be present, or at any time when others are nearby.
- Workers in any space where food is being prepared and/or packaged for sale.
- Drivers/Operators of public transit.