The City’s administrative offices will be closed from Monday, December 25 – Monday, January 1. 24-hour operations will remain in effect for the Police and Fire Departments. Some facilities will be open at full or limited hours. Get more information.

I don’t have time to attend a meeting. How do I voice my opinion?

You can send your thoughts to the City Council by email or mail. Each member of the City Council has their own email account, but if you want to ensure your message is part of the public record you should also send a copy to the the City Clerk’s Office by email or mail to:

City Clerk’s Office
P.O. Box 151560
San Rafael, CA 94915

Be sure that the City Clerk receives your letter prior to 4 p.m. the day of the meeting, however the later the letter is received the less likely the City Council will have an opportunity to read and consider the contents.

Close window