Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month

Do I need to live in the unit I want to use as a Short-Term Rental?

Yes, only the “Permanent Resident” can offer their home as a short-term rental and the home must be their “Primary Residence”

A “Primary Resident” is a person who occupies a Residential Unit for at least 60 consecutive days with intent to establish that unit as his or her primary residence. A Permanent Resident may be an owner or a lessee.

A “Primary Residence” means the Permanent Resident’s usual place of return for housing.


Close window