Pavement and trench restoration standards for projects in the Right-of-Way (ROW) are detailed in the City of San Rafael Pavement Restoration Matrix. The City of San Rafael follows the Marin County Uniform Construction Standards of all cities/towns and County of Marin drawings referenced in this manual must be followed unless other wise noted by the agency.
- 2 lbs of Davis Black per cubic yard is required
- Curbs shall be poured separately from sidewalks
- Rebar is not used in the Right-of-Way unless approved by the Department of Public Works
- Forms are required for the lip of the gutter. Asphalt shall be removed for installation of the form.
- For repaving the asphalt a conform is required, with a clean cut 2′ from the lip of the gutter to ensure a quality patch.
- To determine PCI of City streets please reference the Street Saver/PCI Map Application!
- See Municipal Code Section 11.04.030.050
- Active Encroachment Permits