- 2 lbs of Davis Black per cubic yard is required (Harvest Gold in downtown locations to match)
- Curbs shall be poured separately from sidewalks
- Rebar is not used in the Right-of-Way unless approved by the Department of Public Works
- Forms are required for the lip of the gutter. Asphalt shall be removed for installation of the form.
- For repaving the asphalt a conform is required, with a clean cut 2′ from the lip of the gutter to ensure a quality patch.
- Cuts into moratorium streets (PCI 70 or greater) require curb to curb full width resurfacing. Check out the Moratorium Street Map!
- See Municipal Code Section 11.04.030.050
- Active Encroachment Permits