Pavement and trench restoration standards for projects in the Right-of-Way (ROW) are detailed in the City of San Rafael Pavement Restoration Matrix. Marin County Uniform Construction Standards drawings referenced in the City of San Rafael Pavement Restoration Matrix can be accessed here.
- 2 lbs of Davis Black per cubic yard is required (Harvest Gold in downtown locations to match)
- Curbs shall be poured separately from sidewalks
- Rebar is not used in the Right-of-Way unless approved by the Department of Public Works
- Forms are required for the lip of the gutter. Asphalt shall be removed for installation of the form.
- For repaving the asphalt a conform is required, with a clean cut 2′ from the lip of the gutter to ensure a quality patch.
- To determine PCI of City streets please reference the Moratorium Street Map!
- See Municipal Code Section 11.04.030.050
- Active Encroachment Permits